The goal of the functional training is:
- the increase in performance,
- the performance recovery,
- the improvement of the balance,
- the stabilization of joints.
Training equipment or tools are not necessary for functional training.
How does functional training work? What is the concept behind it?
The partner must become active and build the stability of the body with specific movements.
This can be done with simple and easy exercises for beginners or with intensive training sessions for professional performance athletes.
The goal is: to improve strength, balance, stability, flexibility and endurance.
All the decisive factors that make life easier for us and keep the body fit and healthy.
Which exercises are part of funtional training?
Through the exercises you learn to get to know your own body better. The body is stabilized, balanced and shaped.
Exercises such as a gym ball, light weights for stabilization or training bands can be used for the exercises.
There are over 300 different exercises, which includes the functional training.
Possible exercises of the functional training:
- stand balance - provides stability in the torso and hip
- hip abduction on both sides in the hand support - strengthens the shoulder belt and the trunk
- bicepcurl - strengthens the arm flexor and back muscles
What are the advantages of the funcional trainig?
- improve strength, endurance and agility
- intensive and effective training
- more motivation for functional training in the group
- versatile training
Functional training: more than just a calorie burner
Effective fat loss is most effective when the body consumes more energy over a longer period of time than it needs.
After 20-30 minutes of functional training, the carbohydrate stores of the body are emptied.
The fat metabolism comes into its own.
If, before the functional training, a coordinated force training takes place, the fat pads melt even faster.
Functional training calls, unlike force training on the machine not only the muscle, but also the head.
So it will not get boring!